Saturday, August 14, 2010

Recently


13/8


I'm BACK!!!
1st time until 5 days baru renew...pai seh~
long time didn't update my blog..
Recently..Exam! Sucks**

Hate exam...

Now alrdy 3a.m...
i think all also sleep jor alrdy~
until air liur pun dah keluar...xD

Until now i also haven sleep,
not bcoz insomnia,is Percubaan coming soon!
need to study hard..Time is not enough for me!
many subject also haven "gao dim" ar!!!
OMG!
just always Online Online!

Aiyo...cheer Up pls!!!
this time,i dunwan get the lowest marks anymore!
(No next time)
so need to study,study,study!
Oh my Godness

Next week exam liao..
No more time..thn,just do my best!

After this post,i think i will less update alrdy
sry...anyways,just wait my next post!
^^

now over 3:00 alrdy..
i think is TIME to sleep lar..
Nites all=)

No comments: