Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sad!!!!!

I hate the maths result!!!!!!!!!!!
cannot imagine why can i get the lowest mark!!!
really feel so disappointed and sad~~~~

i'm really so bad!!!
damm stupid~~~
maths also can get fail...
i'm not suitable to become orang cina!!!
Pig!!!!

I doknow how to describe my feeling!!!
I'm really don't match study at this class~~~
Paper 1= only get 18/40 questions!!!
Paper 2= 13/60

Me damm so stupid lar~~~~
1st time i'm get fail and this marks!!!
cannot imagine!!!

I'm gt study maths~
but geografi i'm don't have study hard
but gg also get pass
why can i maths get fail?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think if my gg and sj pass
then all subject pass~~
but cannot guess dou my maths fail~~
then cannot all pass jor!!!!!

This result is really 打击me!!!!
wuwuwuwu~~

but,这是自己考的成绩
应该自己承受回~~
不能怪任何人
只怪自己"差"

No comments: