Thursday, January 28, 2010

No mood--

Today to scold--
very great lol--

I give the people exam paper
and ask him to say thank q--
he dunwan--
nvmind--

But he told me do not have tutor o!!
im really angry!!
why he can speak like that--
i also have my mum born da--

u know u very no manners!!!

He speak like that,i really want to scold him back!!!
I know you vey a tutor lar~
but u dunwan say me like that mah--

You make me very wants to beat you
you really more strings--

I will remember this sentence--
I really want to scold coarse--
I really hate people say that to me~

From now on,i won't give people say i didn't tutor~
got scold me people,i will remember it to me!!!

You have not competence to scold me!!!

2 comments:

欣 仪 said...

别生气了~好不好~
赫赫^^
笑!!

Jane Sj said...

^^~
我不会再去生气料的
顺其自然吧~
呵呵~